Metallic Bronze Wedding Makeup: How Achieve to Glamorous Look
Metallic bronze wedding makeup is one of the latest trends in bridal beauty. It’s a glamorous look for modern brides who want to add a touch of luxury to their wedding day look. Here are three tips on achieving this beautiful metallic bronze makeup look. In addition, we’ve included a few products that will help you get the job done!
How to create a metallic bronze wedding makeup look
Metallic bronze is one of those colors that can be both glamorous and subtle at the same time. When used correctly, it can make your wedding makeup pop! Here are a few tips on how to achieve a metallic bronze look for your big day:
- Start with a clean, moisturized face. This will help your makeup go on smoothly and prevent any unwanted creasing.
- Apply a primer, such as the MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Base Lumiere, all over your face to create an even canvas. This will also help your makeup last longer throughout the night.
- Next, use a bronzing powder or cream to contour your cheekbones, jawline, and forehead. A little goes a long way with this step, so blend well.
- For extra shimmer and glow, apply a highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones and down the bridge of your nose.
- Finish off the look with nude or light pink lipstick or gloss. This will help keep your eyes focused and avoid any overly done makeup looks.
With these tips, you’ll be sure to wow everyone with your metallic bronze wedding makeup! But remember to keep it subtle and elegant, and you’ll look perfect on your big day. Good luck!
Ways to wear metallic makeup on your wedding day
Wedding makeup usually falls on the natural side, but you can make your look stand out without going too over-the-top with a few metallic accents. Here are some ideas for how to wear metallic makeup on your wedding day:
Try using a champagne or gold eyeshadow as a base for a subtle touch of shimmer. You can also use a light hand to dust some highlighter along your cheekbones and down the bridge of your nose.
If you want something more dramatic, go for a smokey eye using shades of silver or grey. Pair this with nude lips and rosy cheeks for a sultry look that will still feel like you.
Go for a bold cat eye using a liquid eyeliner in a metallic shade for an all-out glam look. Pair this with red lips and contoured cheeks for a truly show-stopping look.
Whatever route you decide to go, make sure you do a few test runs beforehand to know exactly how your makeup will look on your big day!