Tips to Plan the Perfect Wedding Reception Bar
No matter what kind of wedding you’re throwing, the reception is always a good time. But it can be even better if you plan your bar right. Here are some tips to help you do just that. (And remember, these are just general guidelines – feel free to mix and match to create the perfect drinks for your celebration!)
How do you set up a bar at a wedding reception?
One of the most important aspects of wedding planning is creating a budget. Knowing how much you can spend on each item will help to keep your overall costs down. However, there are a few ways to cut corners without sacrificing quality or fun when it comes to the bar.
Here are a few tips to help you plan the perfect wedding reception bar:
- Stick to beer and wine: Offering a full open bar can be expensive. You can save money without skimping on quality by sticking to beer and wine.
- Find a good deals on liquor: Shop around for the best deals on liquor. You may be able to find some great discounts at your local grocery or big box store.
- Use a keg: A keg can be a great way to serve beer without having to worry about bottles or cans.
- DIY your own mixers: Making your own mixers is a great way to save money and control the quality of what you’re serving.
- Plan ahead. Decide on your drink menu early on and make sure you have enough bartenders to accommodate your guests.
- Think about your guest list. If you’re having a small intimate wedding, you may want to nix the bar and serve wine and cocktails. But if you’re throwing a larger bash, be sure to offer a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Keep it simple. Too many choices can overwhelm guests and make it difficult to decide what they want. Stick with basic cocktails.
Following these tips, you can create a wedding reception bar that is affordable and fun. So, don’t be afraid to get creative and plan. Your guests will thank you for it!
Signature wedding cocktails: delicious drinks to serve at your Big Day
Your wedding should be a reflection of your unique style and personality. So why not carry that theme through to your signature cocktails? Choosing creative and delicious drinks is a great way to add an extra special touch to your big day.
There are endless possibilities when it comes to concocting the perfect wedding cocktail. But where do you start? Below are a few tips to help you create signature drinks that will leave a lasting impression on your guests:
- Choose a drink that fits the theme or mood of your wedding. For example, if you’re having a casual backyard affair, something light and refreshing like spiked lemonade or iced tea would be ideal. On the other hand, consider something luxurious like champagne with strawberries or whiskey neat for a more formal event.
- Incorporate seasonal ingredients into your drink. This will make it taste better and give it a unique twist. For example, a summery cocktail might include fresh berries or herbs, while a wintery one could be made with spices like cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Give your cocktails fun and memorable names. This is your chance to get creative! Some ideas include “Love Potion # ?” or “Mr. & Mrs.”
By following these tips, you’ll be well on your way to creating signature wedding cocktails that will impress your guests! Cheers!